Roland VersaUV LEC-540 / LEC-330
As the world’s first UV inkjet printer/cutters, Roland’s award-winning VersaUV LEC printer/cutters provide design agencies, repro houses, printers and brand owners in the packaging and label markets a new solution for packaging prototypes/proofs and short-run production of labels. For the first time, you can now print CMYK plus white and clear inks for varnishing and embossing effects on virtually any substrate and then crease and contour kiss-cut your designs, all on one device. The results are colour-accurate prototypes/proofs that are virtually indistinguishable from the finished product.
Roland has partnered with the industry’s leading providers of colour management and proofing software tools for the offset, gravure and flexography industries. As a result of these partnerships, new software drivers are available, providing a seamless workflow from design to finished print. Our fully integrated solutions ensure that your packaging prototypes and proofs achieve a colour-accurate look and feel on your specified stock at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional processes.
- Produce packaging prototypes/proofs and short-run labels at a fraction of the cost and time when compared with traditional systems
- Print directly onto a wide range of substrates including metallic and synthetic papers, foils, BOPP, PE, PET film, plus offset printing, rotogravure and flexo stock
- Using a combination of CMYK, white and clear inks the VersaUV LEC series can create remarkably rich effects including matt and high-gloss finishes in your choice of textures and patterns, including the ability to simulate UV varnish and embossing
- For packaging prototypes you can simulate card board, paper structure, register shift and halftone dots
- Integrated print, crease and cut functionality means you can deliver the end-to-end prototype without time-consuming manual intervention
- Includes LED lamps that generate little heat and can be turned on/off instantly, and will last ten times longer and consume less energy than conventional UV lamps
- Variable data printing means you can produce hundreds of personalised labels each with a different name, serial number or artwork
- Resistant high quality inks that can work with nearly any finishing process and can be stretched around curves and edges without cracking
Other equipments of UV printing