Roland VersaUV LEJ-640
As a hybrid printer, the VersaUV LEJ-640 accepts both roll and rigid media substrates from thin films to lightweight board and cardboard up to 64” wide. With its ability to print on a vast array of substrates including 8’ x 4’ (1220mm x 2440mm) board stocks up to 13mm (1/2 inch) thick, the LEJ-640 is perfect for wide format signage and point of sale displays, window graphics, exhibition displays, packaging prototypes and interior décor items.
With the LEJ-640, you can print CMYK, white and clear using Roland’s robust ECO-UV ink. Use white ink on a variety of clear and coloured media for text and graphics that stand out. Layers of clear ink can finish your graphics with three-dimensional decorative patterns and embossing to produce stand-out graphics with dramatic effects, perfect for premium brands.
- 64" wide hybrid UV-LED inkjet printer
- Roll-to-roll mechanism for handling roll media
- Rear and front folding tables support rigid materials up to a 13 mm thick, including 8' x 4' (1220 x 2440mm) sheets
- Choose from three ultra-durable ECO-UV ink configurations:
- CMYK + White + Clear
- CMYK + White + White
- CMYK + Clear + Clear
- Layered clear ink produces unique textures and finishes, including matt and gloss varnish and embossing effects
- Choose from hundreds of media options, including synthetic papers, BOPP, PE, PET film, corrugated cardboard, foam board (Foamex®), Gatorfoam®, aluminium composite (DiBond®) and more
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE® spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert.
- Maximum1440x1440 dpi image quality for fine quality and crisp, bright text
- Print speeds up to 12.4 sqm/hr
- Automated white ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Safe, long-lasting and low-heat LED lamps cures ink instantly
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended monitoring of the printer
Other equipments of UV printing